1. If you have Captive Portal Login, it must be disabled.
2. Whitelist the URLs or IP Addresses required to access the Alcatraz Cloud.
- For Standard Cloud Accounts the URLs are:
- For Standard Cloud Accounts the IP Addressees are:
- For Enterprise Cloud Accounts (single-tenant), AAI will provide specific URLs and IP Addresses.
3. These ports are required to be opened. These are outbound only from the Rock.
|TCP 443||UI and Events||Outbound from Rock to Alcatraz AI Cloud|
|TCP 3310||Data Sync||Outbound from Rock to Alcatraz AI Cloud|
|TCP 8443||On-boarding and Updates||Outbound from Rock to Alcatraz AI Cloud|
|UDP 53||DNS||Outbound from Rock to DNS Server|
|UDP 123||NTP||Outbound from Rock to NTP Server|
|TCP 3033||ACS Integration Sync||Outbound from ACS Integration Server to Alcatraz AI Cloud|
|TCP 80||ONVIF Agent||Outbound from Rock to VMS|
|TCP 554||RTSP Streaming||Outbound from Rock to VMS|
|UDP 554||RTSP Streaming||Outbound from Rock to VMS|
|UDP 3792||ONVIF Discovery||Outbound from Rock to VMS|
Other Multicast Ports as defined by the VMS